Darjeeling, Sikkim India tour package
This India tour covers the famous hill town of Darjeeling and Sikkim in the northern India. To the east is Bhutan and Nepal to the west.
You will arrive in Darjeeling, India. The place is world famous for the Darjeeling tea. You will visit the famous places in Darjeeling like Tiger Hill, Tea garden, Darjeeling Himalayan Railway etc. From Darjeeling you will drive to Sikkim and enjoy a day sightseeing in Sikkim around the wonderful sites there. You will drive to the domestic airport of Nepal in Bhadrapur and fly to the capital city of Nepal in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu is the largest and most popular tourist area due to many UNESCO world heritages sites and wonderful places to visit. There are many sites and you will visit some of the places like Pashupati Nath temple near the bank of Bagmati River, Swoyambhu Nath stupa which is also famous as the Monkey temple and the historical Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Air Queen Travel and Tours has designed this India tour package for you. You will be enjoying your holiday in India and Nepal at your single visit. We will customize the itinerary on your request.
India tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival day in Darjeeling, India. You will be welcomed by our office representative and transfer to the hotel in Darjeeling. Leisure time and overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing day in Darjeeling. You will visit the famous Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery, Tea garden and factory etc. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Gangtok, Sikkim. It takes about 5 hour. Hotel check-in and refreshment. Leisure time and overnight.
Day 04: Sightseeing day at Gangtok. It is the capital city of Sikkim. Visit the Tashi viewpoint and monasteries and other city areas. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Bhadrapur Airport in Nepal and fly to Kathmandu. Hotel transfer and rest time. Visit our office and leisure time on your own. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 06: Kathmandu Sightseeing day. Visit Pashupati Nath temple, Swoyambhu Nath stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square etc. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Departure day in Kathmandu, Nepal. You can extend your holiday with other Nepal tour packages with us or fly back to your home country.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- All Accommodation on Twin sharing and BB Basis.
- Sightseeing on mentioned itinerary.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle.
- An English speaking tour guide.
- All government taxes and monument entry fees.
- Domestic flight from Bhadrapur to Kathmandu.
- Indian visa fee.
- Nepal entry visa fee (easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Lunch and Dinner throughout the tour.
- Your personal expenses of bar and beverages, mineral water, Laundry, Telephone, etc.
- Your travel insurance.
- Extra night accommodation.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Tips and gifts for the staff.
- Emergency Rescue and Medical treatment.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstances.