Pokhara Package Tour
Pokhara Package Tour is one of the famous holiday package in Nepal. This tour package is especially designed to cover the major attractions of the beautiful Pokhara valley.
The Pokhara Package Tour takes you to the mysterious natural paradise on earth. The Pokhara city is the most popular tourist destination and the second largest city of Nepal. The most scenic and picturesque place, Pokhara is 200 km to the west of the Kathmandu valley with 900 m of altitude.
The Pokhara valley is the paradise below the famous Annapurna, Dhaulagiri Himalayan ranges. It serves the trekkers in the Annapurna region as the major gateway. It is also known as the city of lakes where you can enjoy the scenic exploration and boating on the Fewa Lake, Begnas Lake and the Rupa Lake. The Himalaya at the back drop makes the Pokhara city most amazing place in the world.
Pokhara is also cultural place to visit. Bindabasini Temple, Barahi temple in the middle of the Fewa Lake, Gupteshwor Cave are the religious places. You don’t want to miss the Sarangkot hill station from where the sunrise and sunset view over the Himalayas is awesome.
Air Queen Travel and Tours is proud to offer this Pokhara package tour especially for you in Nepal. You will also visit some of the sites in the Kathmandu valley.
Pokhara Package Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival and welcome day in Kathmandu. Then transfer to the hotel for rest and overnight.
Day 02: Easy sightseeing day in Kathmandu. You will visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupati Nath Temple and Swoyambhu Stupa. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03:Drive to Pokhara that takes approx. 7 hour. Hotel check-in and rest. Short tour briefing.
Day 04: Today is the full sightseeing day in Pokhara. You visit Mahendra Cave, Davis Fall, boating on Fewa Lake etc. Drive to Sarangkot hill for sunset and sunrise view. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Enjoy the amazing sunrise view at Sarangkot hill. After breakfast, drive back to Pokhara. Sightseeing day in Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Return day to Kathmandu. Drive back with scenic journey. Transfer to the hotel for rest and overnight. Remaining day for shopping.
Day 07: Departure day in Kathmandu to your home.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- All Accommodation on Twin sharing and BB Basis
- Sightseeing on mentioned itinerary
- All ground transportation by private vehicle
- An English speaking tour guide
- All government taxes and monument entry fees
- Domestic flight for Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu if required
- Nepal entry visa fee (easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Lunch and Dinner throughout the tour.
- Your personal expenses of bar and beverages, mineral water, Laundry, Telephone, etc.
- Your travel insurance.
- Tips and gifts for the staff.
- Emergency Rescue and Medical treatment.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstances.