Muktinath Darshan Yatra - 6 Days
Muktinath Darshan Yatra offers you the pilgrimage tour/Yatra to Muktinath temple in Mustang, Nepal. The temple is one of the famous holy destination dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Muktinath means “the god of Nirvana”. People will get relieved from their sorrows and miseries after visiting to this temple. Buddhists of Tibet called this temple as Chumig Gyatsa which means hundreds waters. They also called this temple is place of Dakinis which means goddesses that known as sky dancers. For Buddhists this place is one of 24 Tantric places. The Hindu believes that Lord Vishnu lives at Muktinath temple in the form of amenities which means Shilas, they also called it Salagrama-Shilas.
Muktinath Darshan Yatra Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 03: Fly From Pokhara to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath - Jomsom.
Day 04: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara and Pokhara City Tour
Day 05: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 06: Final Departure
Muktinath Darshan Yatra Cost Included:
- Airport and hotel transfer services
- Transportation by private vehicle (Bus, Car , Van) as per itinerary
- All hotel accommodation with breakfast during the trip
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- English speaking tour guide
- All necessary monument entrance fees
- Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara domestic flight
Muktinath Darshan Yatra Cost Excluded:
- International flight and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Your travel insurance and emergency evacuation if needed
- Hotel Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses like alcohol and beverages, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Tips for the staff