Agricultural Tour - 6 Days
We have always given importance to Agro Tourism with the aim of showcasing new areas and promoting and developing the life style and economy of indigenous people residing in rural areas, an area that most trekkers have to hike through on treks and expeditions. Agro tourism in Nepal is providing the unique taste of adventure. Nepal is a known as an agricultural country where more than eighty percent of its people survive and earn revenue from farming. We believe that agro tourism allows you to observe closely the inhabitants of small rural villages involved in traditional agricultural techniques that date back as old as 500 years.
Nepal has plenty of natural resources, which makes agro-tourism more popular and fascinating for all visiting tourists. One can only observe the activities of farmers in the field or get involves to experience the techniques followed by farmers from many years ago. During the summer season you will be fascinated to see farmers involved in rice plantation. The techniques followed for plantation and harvesting differs from one region to another. The laborious farmers turn their field into an opera theater where they sing folk songs and exchange funny remarks to avoid the sluggishness and sense of hard work. Every season is rich in its agricultural product and provides tourists a life time experience of how folks survive in this part of the universe.
Agro tourism has various economic and socio cultural aims. The objective of the program is the revitalization of the countryside and reversal of urban trends. It brings tourists to the countryside instead of over populating cities. You can meet friendly and hard working people in rural areas, share a meal with them, stay at their houses as family guests, taste their local drinks and see them carry on with life graciously. The heartwarming hospitality of the people is very touching. You will also witness some of the most spectacular views of the mountain landscapes or heritage sites found along the way.
Tour Name: Agro Tour in Nepal
Duration: 6 Days
Destinations Covered: Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Dhulikhel & Panchkhal
Agricultural Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu city, visit pashupatinath temple, Swyambhnath temple, Boudhanath temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan city and other world heritages sites and cultural heritage of Nepal
Day 03: After breakfast in the morning, drive to Khokana and Nagadesh of Bhaktapur to observe the farmers activities in the field. Work with the farmers to plant or harvest the seasonable vegetables. In the afternoon drive to Dhulikhel. Overnight at hotel in Dhulikhel
Day 04: In the morning sunrise view from Dhulikhel. Enjoy with the landscape of mid hill regions. After having breakfast drive to Panchkhal. Work and enjoy with farmers, plough with oxen. In the evening drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 05: Early in the morning one hour mountain flight, Free day for recreation in Kathmandu.
Day 06: Fly back to your destination or extend your holidays with other adventures
- Airports pick and drop by our private vehicles
- 4 night's hotel in Kathmandu with BB 1 night hotel in Pokhara BB 1 Night hotel in Lumbini BB 1 Night hotel in Nagarkot
- All road transportation by Tourist bus as per itinerary (Private vehicle or Flight is extra if required)
- 2 Nights 3 Days All kinds of Jungle activities, Break fast, Lunch and Dinner in Chitwan national Park
- City sightseeing by English speaking, Government license holder tour guide English speaking Tour guide
- All Permit and national park fee
- One day Whitewater rafting in Trisuli River, including Permit, Equipments, Lunch, Rafting Guide.
- All necessary permit and Tims Card for Trekking.
- Air fare domestic and international
- Nepal Visa fees(Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.
- Any kinds of personnel expenses Any drinks like alcohol, mineral water, juice
- Your travel insurance Other expense which is not mention above
- Tips to guide and driver Any meal in Kathmandu, Pokhara
- Any drinks like Alcohol, Mineral water, Juice
- Emergency rescue Not expected expensive due to cause of out of our control.