Everest Base Camp Trek - 15 Days
Everest Base Camp Trekis the world class adventure trekking in Nepal that offers you to feel the fresh air coming from the Himalayas. You will be watching the great Mt. Everest (8848m) in before your naked eyes. The trekking trail has been famous after the successful ascent of Mt. Everest by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa for the first time in 1953.
This classic EBC trek also provides you the golden opportunity to view the famous and highest 8000 over mountains namely Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Cho Oyu and below 8000 namely Island peak, Ama Dablam, Lobuche and many more in the Everest Khumbu region.
The unique traditions and culture of the legendary Sherpa people, their villages and valleys, dense forests, Sagarmatha National Park, highest vantage point at Kala patthar are the major attractions of this Everest Base Camp trek.
Air Queen Travel is organizing this Everest Base Camp Trekking package especially designed for you. Contact US for more information. We will be grateful to help you out.
Everest Base Camp Trekking Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival and welcome day in Kathmandu (1300m), hotel transfer and rest
Day 02: Trekking preparation and sightseeing day around the Kathmandu valley, o/n hotel
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2860m) for 30 min and trek to Phakding (2600m) for 3 hour
Day 04: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3400m) for 6 hour
Day 05: Acclimatization and rest day at Namche
Day 06: Trek Namche to Tengboche (3860m) for 6 hour
Day 07: Trek Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m) for 5 hour
Day 08: Acclimatization and rest day at Dingboche
Day 09: Trek Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m) for 6 hour
Day 10: Trek Lobuche to Gorakshep (5100m) to Everest Base Camp (5350m) for 7 hour
Day 11: Trek Kala Patthar (5545m) and back to Dingboche for7 hour
Day 12: Trek Dingboche to Namche (3440m) for 7 hour
Day 13: Trek Namche to Lukla (2860m) for 7 hour
Day 14: Fly Lukla back to Kathmandu for 30 min and rest day in Kathmandu
Day 15: Farewell and departure day in Kathmandu
- All Airport and hotel transfer services
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Tea house accommodation with full meal during the trek
- Domestic air ticket for Kathmandu to Lukla two way
- All land transportation by private vehicles
- All necessary paper works and trekking permits
- All expenses of an experienced English speaking guide, Sherpas and necessary porters for trekking
- International airfare and travel insurance from your country
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel and helicopter rescue insurance due to altitude sickness
- All your personal expenses like extra porters, laundry, phone calls, battery recharge, boiled water,mineral water, shower, heater, etc.
- Any tips for guide, porters and staff