Everest Gokyo Lake Trek - 16 Days
Everest Gokyo Lake Trek is the adventure trekking journey to the Everest Base Camp but follows the alternative trekking trail from Namche via Gokyo Valley and Gokyo Lake. The Gokyo valley and lake is situated in the Khumbu Region and undisturbed area with many lakes.
Gokyo Lakes are the sacred pilgrimage destinations for Hindus and Buddhist people and there is huge pilgrimage for JanaiPurnima festival in the month of August. If you want to avoid the crowd for Everest Gokyo Valley Lake Trek, then other months are waiting for you.
This Gokyo Valley and Lake Trek also offers you to cross the Cho La Pass and heading towards the Kala Patthar which is the best view point for the skyline scenery of the Himalayas in the Everest Khumbu region.
Air Queen Travel is organizing this Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking package especially designed for you. Contact US for more information. We will be grateful to help you out.
Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival and welcome day in Kathmandu (1300m), hotel transfer and rest
Day 02: Trekking preparation and sightseeing day around the Kathmandu valley, o/n hotel
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2860m) for 30 min and trek to Phakding (2600m) for 3 hour
Day 04: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3400m) for 6 hour
Day 05: Acclimatization and rest day at Namche
Day 06: Trek Namche to Dole (4200m) for 6 hour
Day 07: Trek Dole to Gokyo (4800m) for 7 hour
Day 08: Exploration and acclimatization day at the Gokyo valley and Gokyo Lake
Day 09: Trek Gokyo Ri (5360m) and then to Thangnag (4800m) for 7 hour
Day 10: Cross Cho La Pass (5370m) and trek to Lobuche (4950m) for 9 hour
Day 11: Trek Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5370m) and back to GorakShep (5170m) for 9 hour
Day 12: Trek Kala Patthar (5545m) and back to Dingboche for7 hour
Day 13: Trek Dingboche to Namche (3440m) for 7 hour
Day 14: Trek Namche to Lukla (2860m) for 7 hour
Day 15: Fly Lukla back to Kathmandu for 30 min and rest day in Kathmandu
Day 16: Farewell and departure day in Kathmandu
- All Airport and hotel transfer services
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Tea house accommodation with full meal during the trek
- Domestic air ticket for Kathmandu to Lukla two way
- All land transportation by private vehicles
- All necessary paper works and trekking permits
- All expenses of an experienced English speaking guide, Sherpas and necessary porters for trekking
- International airfare and travel insurance from your country
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel and helicopter rescue insurance due to altitude sickness
- All your personal expenses like extra porters, laundry, phone calls, battery recharge, boiled water, mineral water, shower, heater, etc.
- Any tips for guide, porters and staff