Langtang Gosainkunda Trek - 15 Days
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek is an adventurous trekking into the sacred Gosainkunda Lake situated in the Langtang National Park just above to the north of the Kathmandu Valley. The Gosainkunda Lake is the holy lake to the Hindus and Buddhist pilgrimage.
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek combines the adventure journey with the cultural and traditional aspect that goes through the villages in Dhunche, Syabrubesi etc into the Langtang National Park up to the mountain lakes in Gosainkunda. You will notice the huge biodiversity of oak, temperate and alpine rhododendron forests into the Langtang National Park.
Beyond Gosainkunda Lake, the spectacular views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, Naya Kangri and the adventure hike through the Langtang Natinal Park and villages are the major attractions of this Langtang Gosainkunda Trek.
Air Queen Travel is organizing this Langtang Gosainkunda Trekking package especially designed for you. Contact US for more information. We will be grateful to help you out.
Langtang Gosainkunda Trekking Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival and welcome day in Kathmandu (1300m), hotel transfer and rest
Day 02: Trekking preparation and sightseeing day around the Kathmandu valley, o/n hotel
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1610m) by Bus for 7 hour driving
Day 04: Trek Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2480m) for 6 hour
Day 05: Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3541m) for 5 hour
Day 06: Trek Langtang village to Chorkari Ri (5050m) and back to Kyangjn Gompa for 8 hour
Day 07: Trek down to Lama Hotel (2480m) for 6 hour
Day 08: Trek Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru (2200m) for 6 hour
Day 09: Trek Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa (3580m) for 5 hour
Day 10: Trek Sing Gompa to Gosainkunda (4381m) for 6 hour
Day 11: Cross over the Lauribina Pass (4600m) and descend to Ghopte (3420m) for 7 hour
Day 12: Trek Ghopte to Kutumsang (2540m) for 6 hour
Day 13: Trek Kutumsang to Chisopani (2110m) for 6 hour
Day 14: Trek Chisopani to Sundarijal for 4 hour and drive back to Kathmandu for an hour drive.
Day 15: Farewell and departure day in Kathmandu
- All Airport and hotel transfer services
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Tea house accommodation with full meal during the trek
- All land transportation by private vehicles, tourist bus
- All necessary paper works and trekking permits
- National park and monument entry fees
- All expenses of an experienced English speaking guide, Sherpas and necessary porters for trekking
- All necessary government and local taxes
- International airfare and travel insurance from your country
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel and helicopter rescue insurance due to altitude sickness
- All your personal expenses like extra porters, laundry, phone calls, battery recharge, boiled water, mineral water, shower, heater, etc.
- Any tips for guide, porters and staff