Langtang Valley Trek - 11 Days
Langtang valley trek is moderate trekking in Langtang region is famous for beautiful landscape, mountain views and Tamang culture. The Langtang valley is also called as valley of glaciers. It lies to the north from Kathmandu. Langtang is the homeland of Tamang and Sherpa people.
Our Langtang valley trek starts after 7 hours drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubensi. The area is influenced by the Tibetan Culture and Language though it is far different with native Tibetan religion. You will explore the Langtang National Park in the region where you get to see the great bio diversity and many wild animals like musk deer, monkeys, red panda, Himalayan Thar and many migratory birds. Langtang is the main home of snow leopard and you might encounter the animal.
Gosainkunda Lake, Ganesh Himal, Kyangjin Gompa, Langtang National Park, Langtang Lirung mountain, Dorje Lakpa, Naya Kangri are the major attractions of this Langtang Valley Trek. Yala Cheese Factory is also the worth to visit.
Air Queen Travel is organizing this Langtang Valley Trekkingpackage especially designed for you. Contact US for more information. We will be grateful to help you out.
Langtang Valley Trekking Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival and welcome day in Kathmandu (1300m), hotel transfer and rest
Day 02: Trekking preparation and sightseeing day around the Kathmandu valley, o/n hotel
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1610m) by bus for 7 hour driving.
Day 04: Trek Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2480m) for 6 hour
Day 05: Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3541m) for 5 hour
Day 06: Trek Langtang village to Kyanjin Ri (4773m) and back to Kyanjin Gompa for 5 hour
Day 07: Trek Kyanjin Gompa to Chorka Ri or Tsergo Ri (5050m) and back to Kyanjin Gompa for 6 hour
Day 08: Trek down to Lama Hotel (2480m) for 6 hour
Day 09: Trek down to Syabrubesi for 5 hour
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus for 6 hour, hotel transfer
Day 11: Farewell and departure day in Kathmandu
- All Airport and hotel transfer services
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Tea house accommodation with full meal during the trek
- All land transportation by private vehicles, tourist bus
- All necessary paper works and trekking permits
- National park and monument entry fees
- All expenses of an experienced English speaking guide, Sherpas and necessary porters for trekking
- All necessary government and local taxes
- International airfare and travel insurance from your country
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel and helicopter rescue insurance due to altitude sickness
- All your personal expenses like extra porters, laundry, phone calls, battery recharge, boiled water, mineral water, shower, heater, etc.
- Any tips for guide, porters and staff